


MY THEME SONG
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a cow and i go moo moo moo cuz im a cow
I'm a kitty and i go meow meow meow cuz im a kitty
I'm a frog and i go ribbit ribbit ribbit cuz im a frog
(YES i made up this song)NOw ur probably wondering what the heck it up with this song ( ill tell u) my school went to a field trip up to boston and haley brought monster and i had like half the bottle (and it was gooood) and so like a hour later we get on the duck and i start singing this song for an hour and maddie , kye, and holly are pretty much about to kill me cuz i just won't shut up it got so bad that one of the teachers told me if i didn't shut up i would have to move ( so i shuted up for like 30 seconds) thank goodness i didn't have to move tho. TO this day when ever says duck me maddie kye and holly start cracking up and of course i start singing (good times good times)
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a duck and i go quack quack quack cuz im a duck
I'm a cow and i go moo moo moo cuz im a cow
I'm a kitty and i go meow meow meow cuz im a kitty
I'm a frog and i go ribbit ribbit ribbit cuz im a frog
(YES i made up this song)NOw ur probably wondering what the heck it up with this song ( ill tell u) my school went to a field trip up to boston and haley brought monster and i had like half the bottle (and it was gooood) and so like a hour later we get on the duck and i start singing this song for an hour and maddie , kye, and holly are pretty much about to kill me cuz i just won't shut up it got so bad that one of the teachers told me if i didn't shut up i would have to move ( so i shuted up for like 30 seconds) thank goodness i didn't have to move tho. TO this day when ever says duck me maddie kye and holly start cracking up and of course i start singing (good times good times)



